Full-Time Talent Associate
JCC Association seeks an enthusiastic and dynamic professional to serve as Talent Associate on the Program and Talent Team. The Talent Associate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day administration of multiple talent initiatives within JCC Association and will have opportunity to manage their own talent projects. The Associate will work collaboratively across all departments of JCC Association and with JCC Professionals throughout the JCC Movement to help deliver on the broader talent strategy goals for the JCC Movement. These goals are to be recognized as a leader in the non-profit sector, in which professionals have enriching opportunities and paths for professional growth primarily through experiences that strengthen their Jewish knowledge and literacy, and in which JCCs model an inclusive workplace and community culture in which professionals feel valued, empowered, and respected.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate both in the visioning and in the curation and coordination of talent offerings in concert with relevant JCC Association and local JCC colleagues
- Spearhead communications to JCCs announcing talent projects that help both to recruit participants and inform current participants of engagements, responsibilities, and deliverables
- Manage department administration including expense management, notably facilitating vendor agreements and payments for all vendors, and tracking participant progress.
- Nurture relationships and engagements with talent initiative organizational partners
- Help coordinate the cohort experience of talent projects, taking lead on tech preparation and execution for virtual experiences and event planning responsibilities for future in-person experiences.
- Support administering Executive Searches and the Job Search Network (jccworks.com)
- Serve as executive assistant for Chief Program and Talent Officer and full talent team
- Fulfill relevant and related duties to meet above deliverables as required or assigned.
TEAM MEMBER WILL BRING THE FOLLOWING INTERESTS AND STRENGTHS:
Passionate about working in the talent space, and eagerness to learn and grow
- Highly organized, detail oriented, reliable and responsible, meeting deadlines and anticipating needs of the department and colleagues
- Is kind, caring, collaborative, a great listener, and eager to contribute their ideas.
- Strong and clear verbal and written communicator.
- Demonstrates interest in serving Jewish community, talent development, and an individual’s professional growth.
- Previous full-time experience in the talent, human resources, continuing education, or leadership development space preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Jewish community organizational space, particularly around talent, is desired.
- This position is based in New York City with the expectation of regular work in the office. There is the possibility of occasional remote work.
- Sporadic domestic travel may be required.
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without holding a visa or sponsorship is required.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
JCC Association offers a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Eight paid legal holidays and up to 13 paid Jewish holidays. In addition, the office closes early on the eve of three Jewish holidays.
- Paid vacation
- Sick leave, family leave, medical leave, jury duty leave and bereavement leave
- Flexible benefit plan
- Pre-tax salary deductions for transit
- Short- and long-term disability
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, supplemental life insurance
- Retirement plan
ABOUT JCC ASSOCIATION
JCC Association of North America leads and connects the JCC Movement, advancing and enriching North American Jewish life. With 1.5 million people walking through the doors of JCCs (Jewish Community Centers and Jewish Community Camps) each week, the JCC Movement represents the largest platform of Jewish engagement on the continent. JCC Association is the convening organization of this dynamic network, partnering with JCCs to bring together the collective power and knowledge of the JCC Movement, with 12,000 full-time professionals at 172 JCCs across North America plus 41,000 part-time and seasonal professionals. By supporting them, together we enhance and strengthen Jewish life throughout North America.
JCC Association is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to treating people with compassion and respect. All qualified applications will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, disability, mental disorder, familial status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
How to ApplyInterested candidates can submit a cover letter and resume to Irina Khomina, Director, Human Resources, at email@example.com.
138 total views, 1 today