Full-Time Strategy – Manager
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading firm that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career?
We are a global consulting firm, well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace. From strategy through execution, we help clients build their next competitive advantage.
We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
The Financial Services industry is operating in a challenging environment due to global economic pressure, increasing regulatory demands and capital requirements as well as significant operational and technology changes. Our growing Financial Services Advisory practice provides management, technology and risk consulting services to help major financial institutions around the world respond to their most complex business challenges. The Financial Services Advisory practice is composed of three industry sectors: Asset Management, Banking & Capital Markets and Insurance.
Our Strategy consultants help clients optimize their business. This high performing team helps with strategy growth and development, strategy transformation, analytics and strategic decision making, M&A strategy, and commercial and market due diligence.
- Proven expertise in the business strategy consulting field, with experience acquired at large, global, complex organizations, and/or successful, fast-growing innovators.
- Proven extensive consulting expertise in core, enterprise-wide business issues from achieving rapid growth to defining a path to cost leadership, including an effective management of all strategic risk elements.
- Extensive knowledge in one or more of the following specific focus areas:
- Corporate and Business Unit Strategy: Strategic Planning and Portfolio Management;
- Innovation Strategy: Market Entry, Business Design, Growth and Social Strategies;
- Deals Strategy: All front-end of Merger and Acquisition Strategy, including, but not limited to Inorganic Growth Strategy, Corporate Development/Venturing, Target Identification and Prioritization, and Commercial Due Diligence;
- Enterprise Profitability: Cost Leadership Strategy, ROI Improvement, Ruthless Competitor Strategy.
– Demonstrates proven expert-level ability to engage successfully in complex, broad and often ill-defined business issues through deep understanding of both the particular enterprise and industry-specific issues.
– Demonstrates proven expert-level ability and success to begin with a strong vision, and lead a team to a successful conclusion through problem solving global, enterprise-wide strategy issues, with a clear line of sight to implementation activities.
– Demonstrates proven expert-level ability and success to deliver impact to the client through effective listening and strong personal leadership that inspires the rest of the team, fosters productive teamwork, help develop and grow team members throughout the course of the engagement while developing lasting client relationships.
– Demonstrates proven expert-level abilities in thought leadership, new business development in the strategy field, including client lead generation, maturation, proposal development, and close.
– Demonstrates proven expert-level abilities and track record of managing and delivering significant business results through delivering strategic insights on the ability of a business to sustain growth and profit and assessing transformational improvements across operational settings while utilizing strategic and creative thinking, individual initiative and the following skills:
-Developing a business vision and leading complex projects while functioning as a trusted advisor at the highest levels of client organizations;
-Identifying and addressing client needs: build, maintain, and utilize networks of client relationships; manage resource requirements, project workflow and budgets;
-Communicating effectively in written and verbal formats to various audiences with the effective use of compelling visuals;
-Conducting and directing a broad range quantitative and qualitative research, applying the full suite of both primary and secondary analytical approaches from operational benchmarking to strategic voice of the customer.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to travel Monday – Thursday/ Friday
- MBA, Masters or Doctorate; a degree from a top school is strongly preferred
CA-San Francisco, IL-Chicago, VA-McLean
16998 total views, 1 today