Full-Time Quality/Testing position in Middletown, NJ.
My name is David and I’m a recruiter at Axelon Services Corporation. We have your resume on file and I thought you may be interested in an opportunity we currently have available for a Quality/Testing with a major telecommunications company located in Middletown, NJ. This is a W-2 contract position requiring the contractor to work onsite in Middletown, NJ. Rates can only be discussed over the phone.
Please review the job description below. If you are qualified and interested in pursuing this opportunity, please call me at (212) 384-6507 ASAP. You may also send me an e-mail, if you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. N If you do not feel like you are a good fit, but you know someone, perhaps junior to you, who is looking for a temporary assignment without a heavy skill set required, please feel free to forward this email onto them. I also encourage you to visit our website at www.axelon.com for all of our job openings.
***NO CORP TO CORP***
Project Name: GFP Mobility LTE
Project Description: Critical Mobility LTE projects that require comprehensive surveillance and cross-domain correlation
Non-customer facing position.
Description: * The systems test lead is responsible for developing software test programs to test GFP Mobility and its multiple interfaces.
* Is responsible for the design, implementation, and execution of test software to validate and troubleshoot system changes.
* Is also responsible for implementing tests, interpreting test results, documenting test defects, and working cooperatively with software developers to ensure timely problem resolution.
* Will work with the platform and development teams over the full software development lifecycle and will assist in the definition of requirements based upon product specifications.
* Will perform white box , conducting code validation to ensure quick turnaround.
*Must perform black box , ensuring output is meeting the business requirements, conducted on UNIX and Windows systems with Database driven applications, using Sybase and Oracle.
* Will perform integration tests between applications. Will establish automated regression .
* Will prepare Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Schedules.
* Perform QA verifications of releases prior to Test. * Perform QA for Test documentations, such as Test Plans, Test Summaries, Test Strategies.
* Perform installations of deliveries.
* Report defects using Remedy, Quality Center, or/and TestDirector.
* Perform configuration and maintenance of the test environments.
* Perform connectivity with various lab equipments via TL1, SNMPv1, SNMPv2 and CORBA.
* Rigorously follow the QA and ITUP processes to enhance results and software.
– Requires minimum of 10+ years of experience designing, maintaining and operating NetCool or equivalent tool within a fast-paced, multi-site environment – Requires minimum 4+ years of experience as a systems engineer – Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Tivoli Network Management tools, NetCool design, implementation, advanced configuration, management, and administration (Nagios a plus) – Must have strong Unix shell and Perl and/or Python scripting – Must have working knowledge of basic SQL statements and relational databases – Solid understanding of SNMP, in both the Unix and Windows environments – Solid working knowledge of both Windows and Unix Operating Sytems, file and directory structures, commands, command-line interfaces and utilities – Understanding of computer resource utilization and measurement – Strong knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle – Test Director 7.5, 8.0, WinRunner – Windows 2000, Windows XP – Sun Solaris, Linux Red-Hat – MS SQL, Sybase, Access, MySQL, Oracle – Basic, Turbo Pascal, , Unix Shell, perl, SQL, PHP – MS Word, Excel, Visio, Project. – Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment – Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, conflict resolution, presentation, and customer service skills – Proven ability to evaluate and manage risk – Proven project leadership skills with the ability to multi-task, delegate and prioritize tasks – Professionalism in dealing with all levels of management and staff – Ability to coordinate resources to resolve problems – Strong consulting skills required to work with business clients. – Experience working across multiple locations.
Skill Experience Need 1)Technical Writing Expert Required 2)Testing Expert Required 3)Java and related software Expert Required 4)Network Operations Expert Required 5)Wireless Technology Expert Required 6)Netcool Intermediate Required
Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to Axelon. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.
Axelon Services Corporation 44 Wall Street 18th Floor
New York, NY 10005 Phone: (212) 384-6507 or (877) 711-8700 Fax : (212) 306-0191 david.narozniak@…
For more job opportunities: www.axelon.com
3095 total views, 1 today