Full-Time Operations Coordinator
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for managing the camper registration process, summer staff database management and, with the Operations Manager, the daily business operations related to Camp Chi. Working with the Administrative & Operations Manager, the Operations Coordinator is responsible for helping to identify and implement “best practice” systems and efficiencies and, as a key liaison with the agency staff, customers and the community, providing the framework by which their staff provides the very highest level of customer service. This role is the primary contact for our camper families and staff.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Manage camper registration process.
- Manage camper payments.
- Manage camper forms, reviewing for completion and accuracy.
- Run registration and statistical reports.
- Manage incoming inquiries and work with Operations Manager on leads process.
- Manage and run all camper and staff reports out of CampMinder and Daxko.
- Manage Camp Chi inbox and voicemail, responding to inquiries within six hours.
- With Administrative and Operations Managers, interview and hire seasonal office staff. Serve as direct supervisor, providing direction, coaching and feedback, both formally and informally.
- Manage summer laundry service for Camp Chi.
- Management of business operations between Camp Chi Camp USA (Israeli Campers).
- Management of business operations between Camp Chi and Keshet, including registration and logistics.
- Manage and supervise calling campaigns.
- Support Perlstein Retreat operations through coverage for rental groups and department programming such as Winter Camp, Family Vacation, Family Camp, etc.
- Perform audits of programs rosters, verifying attendance and payment.
- Partner with Day Camp staff to coordinate and maintain combo camp program setup, and registration.
- Provide customers with account information, tax statements, invoices, payment history, etc.
- Be a champion user in the set up and implementation of Agency databases, including Daxko and CampMinder.
- Act as a knowledge base for programs and be able to cross sell/up sell programs across departments.
Key Essential Job Duties/Physical Duties: (Identify which physical demands of the job are key to the role):
- Be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Demonstrate physical stamina and agility required to be mobile for long periods throughout the day.
- Repetitive movement of arms and hands to operate computer, keyboard and mouse.
- Ability to operate equipment such as phone, computer keyboard, calculator and standard office equipment.
- Vision: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- React with physical and mental alertness in emergency situations and assist in evacuation of building.
- Must be able to rotate head side to side to scan the environment.
- Ability to demonstrate, motivate and communicate with children and adults.
- Ability to speak clearly and articulately with a loud tone of voice.
- Mental alertness; sustain concentration for long periods of time.
September through May: “Z” Frank Apachi (Northbrook) Monday to Thursday 9:00am- 5:00pm, Friday 9:00am-4:00pm plus evenings and weekends as needed.
June through August: Camp Chi (Lake Delton, WI)
$40,000 to $44,000
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Management or related
- 1+ years previous administrative and business operations experience
- Experience working in a highly customer-focused environment required; previous operations/administrative experience in a camping environment preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Word, Excel and databases with the ability to learn other technology as needed; proficiency working in and reporting out of CampMinder and /or Daxko preferred.
- Experience working collaboratively with colleagues across an organization preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with various members of the community in a friendly, courteous manner.
- A strong team player with the willingness and ability to go above and beyond.
- Must have strong ability for follow up and follow through.
- Must be HIGHLY organized and detail-oriented.
How to ApplyClick on this link to apply: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/JEW1002/JobBoard/c631b530-0049-6bdb-1e15-0f9b01231dcc/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=2fdb7dc8-d933-4557-b607-31bf7fb7c4ee
264 total views, 1 today