Full-Time Executive Assistant to the CEO
JGSI is seeking an experienced, trustworthy, dependable, intuitive, self-motivated, and resourceful Executive Assistant to assist Chief Executive Officer / Founder.
The Jewish Graduate Student Initiative, JGSI, is the only national organization solely dedicated to Jewish graduate students. We support Jewish graduate student associations on campus and host top-notch Jewish programs off campus, all across the U.S. JGSI’s mission is to support Jewish life on graduate campuses and to connect Jewish grad students and alumni to their heritage and the greater Jewish community.
The Executive Assistant will provide organizational support the CEO in a myriad of leadership responsibilities throughout the organization. Provides high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests, as well as performing routine administrative functions, such as preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings, and more.
Essential Roles, Responsibilities, and Activities
The Executive Assistant will provide high-level support to the Chief Executive Officer, including, but not limited to the following routines and responsibilities:
- Manages and maintains executive’s schedule.
- Manages meeting requests, engagements, and helps direct the flow of information in and out of the executive office.
- Extensive donor database management and report creation utilizing CRM (Kindful)
- Conducts research, compiles data, and prepares papers for consideration and presentation to CEO, Board Members, Executives
- ‘Shadow’ CEO, becoming the right-hand, first line of support to all donor relationship management needs
- Manage and accurately track donor relationships, assisting the CEO in maintaining the relationships in a timely and accurate manner
- Makes travel arrangements for executive.
- Prepares responses to correspondence, as directed by the CEO
- Prepares agendas and makes arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee board, and other meetings.
- Assist with administrative duties and special projects as directed
- Demonstrates a high degree of integrity and professionalism; dealing with sensitive information with discretion.
- Exhibits true team spirit; is eager to assist in additional areas and on other projects.
- Brings creativity, innovation, professionalism and hard work to our team.
- Extreme proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and extremely detail-oriented.
- Demonstrate highest discretion and professional integrity dealing with confidential information.
- Ability to respond effectively and appropriately to the most sensitive matters.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Ability to multitask and follow through, prioritize efficiently and effectively, and work well under pressure.
- Ability to assess and prioritize daily workloads and materials necessary to complete tasks.
- Strong time management skills and ability to juggle competing priorities.
- Ability to handle challenging and sensitive situations in a courteous and professional manner.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values.
- Knowledge of Jewish community preferred.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Two+ years of C-level executive support.
Job Category and Type
Non-exempt, regular, full time
Compensation commensurate with experience and education.
What We Offer:
- Entrepreneurial and exciting organization on upward trajectory.
- Casual and flexible work environment.
- Shabbat/Jewish holidays off.
- Future career potential based on company and individual growth.
How to ApplyInterested or know someone? Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
149 total views, 1 today