Full-Time Donor Relationship Manager
DONOR RELATIONSHIP MANAGER – FOUNDATION FOR JEWISH PHILANTROPIES
The Foundation for Jewish Philanthropies (“the Foundation”) is looking to hire a highly motivated Donor Relationship Manager who will have a major role in fundraising efforts by leading efforts to connect with potential donors and partner agencies and synagogues. In this role, you will help shape the Foundation’s individual giving program by helping to create and implement a successful fundraising strategy to generate, cultivate, sustain, and grow gifts from donors.
- Have you been looking for a job with purpose, and to be part of a passionate, mission-driven team?
- Are you passionate about helping donors and charities carryout good work?
- Do you have a high level of initiative and energy to channel into achieving a positive community impact?
If so, then this full-time position provides a unique and rewarding opportunity for you to work with an organization that makes a difference in the lives of many.
WHAT YOU’LL DO…
The Donor Relationship Manager is responsible for managing established donor relationships, developing, and implementing engagement and fundraising strategies to enhance and grow endowments with current and prospective donors. They will serve as the legacy coordinator between the Foundation and its constituent partners taking on an instrumental role in managing the Foundation’s legacy development program. Additionally, they coordinate fundraising support, database management and reporting, event logistics and donor stewardship efforts. The Donor Relations Manager will supervise volunteers (as needed) to help with Foundation efforts.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING …
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent and minimum of five years of nonprofit donor relations experience
- Experience in database management as well as knowledge of CRM database management
- Exceptional understanding of philanthropy as it relates to the not-for-profit organization and a wide and deep knowledge of fundamental disciplines of development
- Ability to create, execute and/or support, and oversee a comprehensive donor management campaign
- Ability to convey and elicit a high degree of commitment and passion for mission of the Foundation
- Excellent verbal, written and digital communication skills that are effective with a diverse range of audiences including board members, volunteers, internal staff, donors, and all constituencies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
WHY JOIN THE FOUNDATION?
Since 1911, the Jewish values of compassion, charity, generosity and responsibility have inspired us to improve the quality of life for people in our community and around the world. We are a philanthropic catalyst, partnering with donors, organizations, and foundations in support of both Jewish and non-Jewish causes and in support of Jewish life in WNY. Our mission is to empower donors to fulfill their passions and dreams by establishing charitable vehicles designed to create a positive and enduring impact on Jewish Buffalo, WNY and the World.
Our vision is to inspire every individual to find within themselves a cause for which they feel the passion and motivation to create a better world through philanthropy. We embrace the values of our Jewish Heritage: Tzedakah (charity and justice), Helping those less fortunate, Tikkun Olam (repair the world), Leaving the world better than we found it, Gemilut Chasadim (loving kindness), Performing acts of kindness and compassion, L’dor V’dor (generation to generation) Passing on values, strengthening future generations, and sharing the importance of elders and youth.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We employ highly talented individuals who share in our mission, vision and values. As a knowledgeable and motivated Donor Relations Manager at the Foundation, you’ll receive a salary of $35,000 – $50,000; great benefits including generous PTO, holidays, contribution towards health insurance and 401k (with an employer contribution); a flexible schedule positive work environment and the opportunity to share in our long history of truly making a difference in the WNY community.
The Foundation is committed to the highest ethical and professional standards of fundraising, grant making and nonprofit management. We are equally committed to providing a supportive, inclusive work environment in which all employees are able to contribute their best.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like the type of opportunity you've been looking for, apply today to https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/jewishphilanthropies/jobs. We look forward to meeting you!
140 total views, 2 today