Full-Time Development Administrator
The Development Administrator will provide strong support to the Development Department by managing its current databases, to include but not limited to donor bases, prepare weekly and monthly reports, preparing donor correspondences, and bi-annual newsletter logistics. Work well with all sub-departments and affiliates. Manage annual calendar and all activities Development related. Strong administrative support in all areas, including interacting with donors, potential donors, businesses, funders, Board members, organization members and fellow employees, managers and directors. Essential Functions:
- Support and assist Development Director administratively
- Manage and master the donor database software for donors, funders, and Corporate Alliance purposes
- Run, analyze and manage all donor and Corporate Alliance member reports through databases
- Create and maintain spreadsheets based on generated reports
- Coordinate mailings and mail merges for all campaigns
- Manage reports for all ‘’acknowledgment’ letters
- Run, edit and mail out all year-end tax letters
- Manage the donor lists and alert Board members to all gifts/pledges made by their assigned donors
- Schedule and prepare Development Committee meetings. Take and maintain minutes for each meeting
- Pull reports in preparation for monthly Board & Executive meetings
- Alert all Program Directors re donations designated to their department, giving them contact information for donors and Corporate Alliance Members who support their programs
- Consult with donors regarding either their questions or leadership’s questions about specific aspects of their gifts, (e.g., gift designations or spread payment plans)
- Help coordinate major donor events and special events.
- Coordinate all event needs with the Facilities Director and Director of Operations.
- Monitor donor credit lines on all flyers/e-blasts/publicity to ensure sponsors are acknowledged appropriately
- Assist in arranging tours of the facility and community center with potential donors with the Director of Development
- Maintain and follow up on relationships with Corporate Alliance Partners concerning their benefits, including major event sponsorships, tabling opportunities at events, etc.
- Manage and collect all unpaid pledge payments, Gala auction items and manage Gala tributes
- Propose ideas to improve processes and/or generate additional data for all Development purposes
- May attend board meetings and maintain minutes/notes as directed
* Perform other duties as required or directed by Management and/or as business dictates.
- Working knowledge and use of non-profit donor database systems – Donor Perfect or Raiser’s Edge experience a plus!
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook calendar, email, tasking, etc.; proficient in Google Suite; documents, calendar, email, et al
- Significant work experience ideally with donors and/or non-profits
- Strong customer service experience
- Stellar organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to independently manage time, workflow and be self-motivated
- Ability to work effectively as a team in conjunction with all levels and departments and entities on the facility campus and our community
- Maintain confidential information at all times
- Demonstrate superior communication skills both verbally and written
- Ability to effectively and clearly deliver presentations to donors & Corporate Alliance partners and potential partners
- Maintain a can-do, friendly, professional business savvy demeanor at all times
- General knowledge of Jewish Culture – a plus not a necessity!
- Available to work an average of 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday; to include occasional weekend and evening hours
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent professional experience
- 3 years’ experience in non-profit setting – Development/Fundraising experience a plus
- 2 years of demonstrated excellence in Customer Service
- Strong with and understands the importance of office administration and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, proficient on Google documents and calendar a plus
- Demonstrated effective communication skills – both verbally and written
- Consistent positive attitude (required)
- “Can-Do!” work ethic
- Ability to multi-task effectively under pressure
- Mainly working Monday through Friday during business hours – will require occasional evenings and/or weekend work.
- Community Center environment
- Ability to sit for long periods
- Ability to work on computer/phones for extended periods of time
- Ability to tour the facility while conversing with potential donors and partners. The APJCC is a multi-story, varied surface facility. It is equipped with an elevator and is ADA accessible.
This position is contingent upon the completion and cleared background check of a fingerprint and life scan assessment.
How to ApplyApply here: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=15371&clientkey=781C8B61F59C0FD2042ED177EBFDB6DE
138 total views, 2 today