Full-Time Development Administrative Coordinator
Gann Academy is a pluralistic Jewish high school that challenges students to cultivate their talents and interests in all areas of human potential: intellectual, artistic, spiritual, and physical. Our faculty, made up of Jewish and non-Jewish educators, facilitates the student journey. We seek teachers committed to collaborating and growing in their teaching practice; supporting diverse learners in the classroom; and connecting with students outside the school, both formally and informally.
Gann Academy is committed to building an inclusive workplace culture where talented people of widely diverse backgrounds can thrive. We believe including diverse perspectives will improve our work and societal and learning outcomes. All employees participate in this commitment, whether internally, in building a welcoming workplace culture, or externally, in ensuring inclusive engagement with families and other community members.
Perhaps most of all, Gann offers a community of intelligent, collaborative, and compassionate professionals who care about their work, school, and colleagues. We help one another learn, solve problems, and have fun.
Under the direction and supervision of the Chief Advancement Officer and the Senior Advancement Officer, the Development Administrative Coordinator is responsible for managing the core department operations, including gift processing, acknowledgments, maintaining gift accuracy, invoices, and reconciliation with the Business Department. The coordinator is also responsible for prospect research and database reports. This position performs various administrative, technical, and support functions, including utilizing Blackbaud/Raiser’s Edge, maintaining the master department calendar, and supporting the planning and execution of the annual campaign.
This is a Full-time, 12-month, in-person position.
Gift Processing, Acknowledgments, and Data Management Duties:
- Input and track all donations in Raiser’s Edge, including credit card payments, online payments, and gifts of stock or appreciated securities
- Create and send all donor acknowledgment letters
- Create and send all tribute gift recognition cards
- Execute standard queries from Raiser’s Edge, such as financial reports and solicitor reports
- Create ad hoc queries, exports, and reports as needed related to fundraising and events
- Accurately track constituent groups and adjust as needed
- Execute all mailed and emailed communications using a variety of platforms
- Make updates to the gift processing portion of the Gann webpage
- Work collaboratively with the business and admission offices to coordinate data and ensure financial reconciliation
General Database, Research, and Administrative Duties
- Work with the CAO to define and implement a prospective research program
- Produce research and briefings using online database services and internet resources
- Create and manage reports, and meeting schedules of both staff and volunteer-driven prospect management activity
- Compose, create, edit and type a variety of forms, letters, lists, reports, spreadsheets, applications, and other materials as requested; file, duplicate and distribute/collect materials as necessary
- Coordinate, prepare, and distribute electronic mailings to donors, faculty, staff, students, parents, and others as needed; distribute department mail
- Manage all materials and supplies for the department; and
- Maintain the master project calendar for the Advancement Department
- Other administrative functions as needed
COMPETENCIES and SKILLS
- High level of accuracy and detail oriented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a changing, fast-paced environment.
- Possess computer skills in MS Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.; mail merge skills preferred; excellent email etiquette
- Ability to prioritize several projects, assimilating information with accuracy and consistent attention to detail and meet schedules and deadlines with minimal supervision; possess excellent logistics management and program organization skills
- Self-starter with excellent decision-making capabilities
- Possess effective written and oral communication skills
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-2 years of office experience preferred, and experience in an academic or development office or school environment is a plus
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge or other database preferred but not required
How to ApplyPlease Click on link to Apply: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=54760&clientkey=41E60E345D94FF5C6CC31676A5FB9817
61 total views, 1 today