Full-Time Content Manager
The Job: We are looking for someone who is able to think creatively about how to feature our vast content in a way that appeals to our current users and potential users. The Content Manager position is critical in ensuring bottom of the funnel sales. Our product is awesome and our audience is awesome, but we need someone like you to anticipate our customers needs and appropriately facilitate that shidduch. Some of the many questions you should always be asking:
What are people interested in right now?
How can I approach our entire email list of 70,000, and provide each unique segment with what will speak to them most?
What can I request from our content team that will best fulfill an ongoing customer pain point?
How should I position content on the site that improves the user experience?
How should I organize our library of content?
How can I take this old piece of content and showcase its relevance today?
We are looking for someone who can think strategically and with empathy for the experience of our users. You must not be afraid to think outside the box and collaborate well with others. The ideal candidate will oversee our Conversion Specialist and our UI/UX designer to create the most optimized customer journey at any given time with the goal of increasing engagement and driving revenue.
Your responsibilities will include:
Develop and execute Email Marketing strategy
Develop a content marketing strategy designed to increase user engagement and convert leads into paid subscribers
Optimize onboarding process to respond to customer pain points
Feature the content our audience is looking for and then optimize the path to conversion
Coordinate with the content team to anticipate and strategically plan for new releases
Maintain a content marketing calendar and collaborate with content team to ensure relevant material on the website throughout the year
Collect, monitor and analyze social and website metrics, to determine what users find values and adjust content management strategy accordingly
Update all sections of the website as relevant including titles, descriptions, documentation
Develop a system for grouping and tagging content to improve user experience
Optimize content for SEO
Ensure content experience is seamless across platforms including Social Media/Site/App
Strategize and execute marketing campaigns for holiday and course marketing
Assist the Acquisition Specialist in repurposing content for different platforms (ex: Fb, IG, Twitter, Youtube, Website)
Oversee Conversion Rate Optimization and UX positions and activities
Keep up to date with industry best practice and monitor content activities on competitor websites
Experience that will be useful:
- Content Manager work experience
- Knowledge of Torah Content
- Excellent English writing skills
- Familiarity with social media platforms and general trends
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with keen attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs/Sheets
- Experience using MailChimp
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with or ability to learn project management platforms like Asana
- Technical proficiency with computers or the ability to google and learn what one does not know
- UX skills
Traits that you should possess:
- Positive energy
- Desire to work in a meaningful, mission driven organization and embody our mission as part of your work
- Adaptability, honesty, confidence and enthusiasm
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to a small team with big impact; willingness to take on tasks both big and small
- Interest in learning and adopting new technologies
- Excellence in time management
- Attention to detail
To apply: Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use “Content Manager” in the subject line.
How to ApplyN/A
217 total views, 1 today